Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

So I guess I do have one more post to do...thanks, Christy. =)


The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:
Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER: Target, Safeway, work, World Market

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY: Kristy, Mark, co-workers (they count as one) =), mom.

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT: Cactus, Typhoon, although since we're no longer in Kirkland, both these places aren't as close =( , The Rock, Salty's.

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Somewhere tropical with a cold drink, shopping (predictable), on a date with Mark (although he is right next to me, so maybe this counts?), hanging with the Turners.

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: Jon and Kate Plus 8, Friends, The Office, The Real Housewives of Orange County (don't judge).

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND: Mandy, Bree, Tiffany (since she has so much time with a new baby!) Sara.

3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

You're a girl after my own heart! I, also, watch the Housewives...I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I think we had the Hills in common, too!?! I also like the City...I'm so pathetic, I know!

Robin said...

Oh, Tiffany...why have we not met yet? =) I think it needs to happen...

Cara Grube :) said...

How funny...why do we all feel so embarassed to admit that we love these shows?! I even DVR them, that's how much I love them! (I can't get into the New York and Atlanta Housewives though...I just love those Cali girls!) And, a new season of The Hills starts soon...CAN'T WAIT!

And Robin, I always look forward to a new post from you, so blog away! :)