Friday, April 18, 2008

Things that are getting me through this day...

1. The knowledge that today is Friday.

2. My morning workout on the tredmill while watching "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV...it was either that or my choice of infomercials on all the other channels. Nothing good on tv at 6am.

3. What I'm currently drinking: grande nonfat latte bought at Starbucks during lunch.

4. Small piece of dark chocolate bought at said Starbucks.

5. All the entertaining students I've spent the day with so far!

6. My current daydream about tonight: me and the couch. :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I haven't gotten to check your blog in so long (since my internet is broken) and lo and behold, you have new posts for me to catch up on!

Love your friday list! Doesn't a good cup of coffee make the day so much more manageable! and your date with your couch sounds heavenly! That's my ideal Friday night activity!