Monday, March 15, 2010

Cutie-patootie



Brynn will be one month old on Wednesday. Crazy. I'm already finding myself nostalgic for the experience of labor (believe it or not) and those first days of mommyhood, although I'm loving how much more content she is when she's awake compared to the first couple weeks! She's still so tiny and yet I just KNOW she was tinier a few weeks ago and I find it hard to remember what she felt like at that time. I'm still in a bit of shock that I actually birthed a child and that Mark and I are now parents...he's still home with us for another week- I think once he goes back to work, the reality of our new life will sink in since his schedule will be back to normal and we'll have to adapt to that. Brynn is starting to smile- the things I'm doing to try and make her show off her new smiling skills are too embarrassing to talk about. =) She also laughs in her sleep, which is the CUTEST thing ever!

We've been having so much fun taking pictures of her- Mark is the master, but I'm starting to get a few good shots, myself! I swear we have more pictures of Brynn than we have of ourselves...and she's only a month old!
Look at those cute little toes- love the sock fuzz!



Bubble-girl.



This girl loves the swing, which is good because it helps us eat dinner.


We call Brynn our little bug because she looks like a little potato bug when she curls up like this. She was having one of those marathon newborn sleeping sessions where were able to transfer her from person to person without her waking up even a little. Wish I could sleep like that!


A bit fuzzy, but it captures her unsure reaction about her new hat. Mama thinks it's cute. =)

3 comments:

The Weathered Sailor said...

Love it.

christy said...

She is precious. :)

tiffany jeanne said...

i loved meeting her, and seeing you! :) i loved hearing your birth story and all!

About that playdate idea at the park...i LOVE it! lets make it happen!