Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall fun

Loving that it is finally fall, cherishing my days with Brynn, started swim lessons (she LOVES it!), Moms n' Tots at church (tomorrow is the first day of Brynn in the nursery without me- hoping she does okay!), lots of fun with family and friends, working on organizing and decorating projects while Brynn naps, enjoying the evenings with Mark after Brynn is in bed, and altogether just truly relishing in the reality that is my life right now- love love love it. I'm so grateful for what the Lord has given me and every time I look at Brynn, my heart feels as if it will burst!

The pictures with Brynn holding the pink hippo are from a series I took- she was obsessed with this toy one day and I just think her little expressions are so funny!

She turned 7 months old on the 17th and is doing great. Sitting on her own, starting to "creep" backwards, rolling over all the time, talking ("bop" has been her word of choice lately).

I have to document the fact that I'm pretty sure Brynn can read my mind...we went to a wedding last night that started at 7pm (Brynn's bedtime). The crowd that was gathered there would have been upset if we didn't bring her, so I said to Mark on Saturday, "I wish Brynn would sleep in tomorrow morning so I can shift her naps to prepare her to stay up a little later than normal). Guess what she did? Slept in on Sunday and took her naps exactly when I hoped she would! This doesn't happen often since she's a girl who loves her routine: up at 7, nap from 9-11am, nap from 1-3/4pm, bed at 7pm. She definitely won the "Best Baby" award for that! She's done this a few times before and so I'm convinced she can anticipate what I'm thinking. =)

What a good girl.







2 comments:

The Weathered Sailor said...

Love it all. Need more Sugar Cube.

RealTalk said...

I love her fuzzy hair! Her expressions are priceless and her eyes are captivating. What a doll! Thank you for sharing!
-Haley