Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So, all of my blogging friends have such inventive ideas when it comes to things to post about. Well, it all started for me today with this latte (notice the green bowl in the background that spawned my idea). I thought, "How can I celebrate St. Patty's day on my blog?" And then it came to me...I decided to go around my house and take pictures of any green that I saw. Trust me, there could have been about 50 more pictures; I know that we like green, but I couldn't believe how often it showed up in EVERY room! Anyone want to join in on this activity? :)







my green slippers on the green pool table




green in the weight room

the green candle in the kitchen


green candle on the landing


green duvet on my bed

Mark loves this one...the green carpet in our room leading to the even greener carpet in the hallway...oh brother.

green night-light in the bathroom

green shirt in the ironing basket

green Sonicare

green leather ottoman (which looked SO cute, by the way, in our condo office that it was bought for), but now just looks weird on the green carpet.




green cover on a book that Mark made as an assignment in college

green leaf on my Bible cover

green on my pot, flower leaves, and rug at my front door

green stems 

3 floors of green...please oh please let this be changed by NEXT St. Patty's day!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

love it Robin! I am sensing another ten on ten contributor in the making :)...I did a green theme last month, I think you NEED to join us!
check it out here (tenontenphotojournal.blogspot.com)
Oh I keep forgetting to check on the vitamins for you, sorry I will soon...

Robin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I secretly did it just for you:) I've been wanting to do 10-on-10 since January, but I forget. :( Next time, for sure!

Kristen Gough said...

great photos, robin! and i love the photo of you and your husband with the snowman up in the corner of your blog...that's awesome.

i hope you are having a great week!

oh, and you seriously need to join in on the 10 on 10. i would love to see your photos each month.

thanks for your loving encouragement, robin...i appreciate you so much. your words to me on my blog have been such a blessing. thank you! :)

christy said...

My favorite is the one of your feet, each standing in a different shade of green carpet! Too funny...