Saturday, July 19, 2008

Driving Range!

So, Mark took me to the driving range tonight- I was PRETTY horrible...to give you an idea of just HOW horrible, I had about 40 balls...I hit exactly 4 of them. Yea. I'll get better, right? =) It's amazing how hard it actually is to hit that darn ball! It's a great workout (well, maybe this is just because I had so many practice swings- ha!) and fun to be outside! The best parts were when I got all psyched-up to hit the ball and then, after a really powerful swing, slammed into the ground with my club-hitter-bat-thingy. I tried to dress real cute and golf-like, so at least I could possibly fool the people walking by...I think it worked. Mark did an awesome job- this was only his second time; the first time he went with my bro who is a great golfer and was able to teach Mark a few things. We are looking forward to doing this more often and having something else fun to do together! I'll let you know when I actually (consistently) hit the ball...

3 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

I went to a driving range once. Let's just say I didn't look nearly as cute as you but was probably about as good. :) Please let's get together soon! <>< Bree

Anonymous said...

Hey, you did better than that! You hit at least 10 balls... it's just that most of them never got airborn. ;)

christy said...

Fuuuun!!