Thursday, July 10, 2008

Robin's ABCs

This was the greatest winery we visited in Walla Walla...Tertulia Cellars- the wines were awesome and reasonably-priced!

A- Attached or single: Attached to Mark, aka "Tall, Dark and Handsome!"
B- Best friend: Tisa (she's the big sis I never had)
C- Cake or pie: Ice cream cake from DQ with lots of frosting...delish.
D-Day of the Week: Any day during school breaks!
E- Essential item: Cell phone...I know, lame.
F- Favorite color: Blue, although anyone who has seen my wardrobe would guess black and brown. I need to go shopping.
G-Gummi bears or worms: Which one has chocolate in it? =)
H- Hometown: Federal Way, Federal Watts, F-dub, The Dub, Fed Way, FW, The Hood...any of those work.
I-Indulgences: Watching "E" with Mark...yes he likes it.
J- January or July: I feel bad for January because everyone picks July...January is good for being cozy and baking.
K- Kids: Soon, I hope!
L- Life is incomplete without: Joy
M- Marriage date: June 28, 2003
N- Number of siblings: One- Aaron (25)...he's cute, musical, funny and SINGLE!
O-Oranges or apples: There's nothing like a Honeycrisp apple in the fall smothered in peanut butter or havarti...yum.
P- Phobia or fears: That I won't be able to have children, and losing people I love.
Q- Quote: "Big gulps, huh? Welp, see ya later!"
R- Reason to smile: I know my Savior
S- Season: Fall...it's when my pumpkin obsession is at it's height...seriously, who wants to pick a date for a night at my house full of pumpkins? =)
T- Tag three: Mandy, Jenny, Bree
U- Unknown fact about me: I have a silver whisker that grows out of my chin. No joke. What's that you say? You've never seen it? Well that's because I'm very careful to pluck it several times a week...yes, it grows that fast. I know, I'm gross. Someone please promise to pluck it for me when I'm 90?!
V- Vegetarian or oppressor to animals: I just ate meat stew for dinner.
W- Worst habit: Mark says I "toot and belch like a man". Nice.
X- Xray or ultrasound: I've had both, and they both answered questions I had, so I think they're both great, but annoying because you have to be still...why is it at those times you itch the most??
Y- Your favorite food: Don't get me started, don't EVEN get me started.
Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius, and I read it every day and try to make sure things happen just as they are written...sense the sarcasm.

7 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

So, tag I'm it huh? Well, I guess this Momma Brain is going to have to do some ABC thinkin'! :)

J Yo said...

You're hilarious, Robin...we still haven't set a date for coffee, have we?? Email me...it would be great to get it on the calendar before the end of summer. :)

Sara said...

We'd love to come for dinner. We'll be in Leaventworth on Thursday the 17 and Friday the 18th, coming home on Saturday. Would Sunday night be good for dinner? Looking forward to seeing you, Mark, Kim, and Nate!

tiffany jeanne said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments on my blog...I've met lots of new friends thru it so it's not so wierd! :) Do you mind if I add you to my friends??? Take care, Tiffany

tiffany jeanne said...

I met her thru blogging! Funny how that works! I'm jealous of your glass of wine in this picture! I want one!

tiffany jeanne said...

PS. I just noticed your bro is 25 and single...my sis is 23 and single and adorable...matchmaker??? lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's that quote from, under "Q"???