Thursday, September 18, 2008

Probably only 3 of you will care about this... =)

...But, after seeing blogger friends talking about missing episodes of "The Hills", I have to tell you that I now exclusively watch it online. It's only, like, a 20 minute commitment because there's only 1 commercial during breaks instead of 3 or 4. And the best part? Because it runs on "Eastern" time, the show is available to watch at 7pm on the MTV website instead of 10pm on tv!

I know, I know, you're thinking, "Robin, why do watch that terrible trash-of-a-show?!" The answer is that I really don't know...it's like a black hole- I get sucked in every time. It's so bad that it's actually to the point where it's like a chore I do on Monday night...I was almost MAD when I noticed this Monday night that 2 episodes were posted- I was so excited to go to bed because I was exhausted...but NO, I had to watch 2 episodes of "The Hills" before then.

So, that's all. Pretty lame, I know...but like I said, about 3 of you will care. =)

2 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

You're right... I don't really care about "The Hills." :) What I do care about is "The Office." Less than a week and then my TV addiction starts back up. How's 4th grade? 1st grade is EXHAUSTING! I still don't sit down all day long. Love you friend!

Sara said...

Anyone calls The Hills trash clearly doesn't have good taste in T.V shows. When we carry 29/30 students, it's freedom of the remote, massages on demand, and no calorie count in any food. Hope your job is going well! Don't you wish you had a Scooby to take a nap on in the middle of the floor while you're teaching????