Monday, September 1, 2008

Sigh. Labor Day Weekend.

-Sat/laid on the couch WAY too much this weekend
-Tomorrow is the first day of school- my first day in my own classroom
-29, count 'em, 29 4th graders
-Thinking about what I'm going to wear tomorrow
-Dreaming about the future...
-Bit into a REALLY weird tasting red pepper
-Hoping, praying I'll be able to sleep tonight
-Fun times with family
-FOUR hour coffee date. That was fun. =)
-Ethiopian food with friends
-Laundry
-Light yard work
-Rejoicing with the news of new baby boys in 2 different families

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck today, Robin! How exciting!

Sara said...

One can never sit on the couch too much...especially with 29 4th graders. I currently have 30 3rd graders. We're crossing our fingers to get another teacher. Hope your week went great!

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Robin, Hope your 1st week was great. 29 4th graders is WAY TOO MANY 4th graders!!! I have 22 1st graders and that is way to many also. I can't wait to hear about your adventures in your own room. I'm sure you were awesome! Now, grab a glass (or 3) of wine and celebrate your first TGIF!!! Love you!