Friday, February 27, 2009

The Jonas Brothers visit local elementary school!!

Today was "Career Day" at school and my fab teaching partners and I decided to be The Jonas Brothers...that's a career, right? It was the most ridiculous thing ever. We walked around all day together and forced our students to call us Kevin, Nick and Joe. I had really creepy fake eyebrows and my kids got so much work done because I kept threatening to wiggle my eyebrows at them (which they thought was so gross). =)

It was a long day...signing autographs, trying to get our under-paid publicist to keep the fans at bay, impromptu hallway performances...it's tough being a celebrity.

By the way, you really must click on the pictures and enlarge them to grasp the full effect of "the eyebrows".





- Impromptu hallway performance (gotta keep the fans happy)
- Photo op
- Showing off our purity rings

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Robin, this totally cracked me up! I love the brows :)
See you Wednesday!

Cara Grube :) said...

Hilarious!

tiffany jeanne said...

You are way too funny!