Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy bullets...

Hmm...that title sounds kinda weird...but you know what I mean, right? :)

you might be (or maybe not) =) wondering where I've been...well, I've been trying to limit my internet time because I feel like it's can be an endless pit and a time-sucker at times. I used to really love blogging and seeing what my buddies are up to through this venue, but lately, I'd rather just call them or get together in person. So, I have 10 minutes online right now and I'm going to use a few to get caught up...Here's what we've been up to:

-I'm on spring break this week and have loved hanging out with friends and getting stuff done around the house.
-The remodel start date is fast-approaching! I can't wait...for it to be over! :)
-Bought a stainless steel, convection, Kitchen Aid oven on Craigslist for...ready?...$400! It looks brand-new AND still has 5 years left on the warranty! They retail for $2400 or so...totally a "God" thing.
-Been working out 3 times/week and going to the chiropractor for my back issue. I really don't want it to be a problem in pregnancy and so I need to get on top of it now.
- I've started singing with the worship team at church and I love it...it's such a big place, I knew I needed to get involved in order to feel a part of the community...we're still looking for a small group.
-Getting a bunch of stuff together to sell on Craigslist this week.
-Getting a haircut today, nothing exciting, just a trim...although I'd love a 'do like Anne. :) I'm not brave enough, though. She looks so cute, I'd just look like an egg-head.
-Trying to make decisions with Mark on flooring, cabinets, paint...the great thing about being married to a designer. :) Although, I have a pretty strong eye, so it usually takes us a while to make a choice together.
-My phone is driving me crazy, I want to throw it against the wall.
-School is going great, can't believe we're only 10 weeks away from the last day of school!

Okay, my minutes are up! Time to go fold some laundry- have a great afternoon, friends!

2 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

I totally know what you mean about the time-sucking thing...I find myself losing precious hours of my free time during the week doing nothing but "catching up" on the computer. I think I need a break too :)

Thanks for the update...I've been wondering where you went! :)

anne said...

I can't wait to see the haircut. You should totally try the style you want...besides, you only live once and it's just hair, so it will grow back. ;) It would be super cute on you.

I can't wait to ride together on Wednesday. We can have our own personal bullet update. ;)