Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waiting...

* This is definitely the most exciting event we've ever waited for. I am anxious, but can't wait for "it" to happen.

* It is now February, the month we've been waiting for for almost a year, really. So far, I think I'm being pretty patient in my waiting, but I can imagine by the end of next week, if nothing happens, I may get a bit more, ahem, cranky about the whole situation.

* My house is super clean, my laundry is done, the baby's things have been organized and re-organized about 5 million times. I've cooked and frozen meals, baked goodies, and talked on the phone a lot.

* I feel like, for the first time in my life, my name truly represents my character with all the nesting that is going on around here...

* We had almost $50 in change that I turned into bills sitting in our change jar, so Mark is coming home early and we're going out to celebrate "waiting"...and then watch the season premiere of LOST.

* Last year, we had planned to go over to our friends' house for dinner and ended up having to reschedule because our friend went into labor - today, that friend called and they're planning to come over to our house for dinner on Friday...we're hoping they can return the favor. =)

1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Once you get past your due date you're allowed to be more then, ahem, cranky. :) You're also allowed to NOT answer the phone anymore b/c the only thing people ask you, once you get past your due date is... "So... anything happening yet?" Ha! I hope something happens soon for the both of us! Love you friend!