Friday, April 16, 2010

Hungry?

Those of you who have flipped through the newest Cooking Light may have seen a scruptious-looking plate similar to this one...I adapted their recipe due to what I had on hand and scarfed down this dish for lunch today. Take a piece of bread, my fav is Dave's Killer Organic Bread- pricey, but if you buy it at Costco, not so much. Toast it, schmear it with cream cheese (CL called for ricotta), pile on some field greens (CL called for arugula) and top it with an over-easy egg sprinkled with Lemon pepper. so much goodness, I seriously almost licked the plate when I was done. Tasty, tasty.


1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I had something very similar to this at a restaurant in Fall City recently, and it was DELICIOUS! I LOVED the arugula/egg combo! Yum, thanks for reminding me...