Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Oh, Monday. After a busy weekend, which included our first date- a success!- my to do list for today is long...appointments to set, friends to call, things to wash, meals to plan, bathrooms to scrub...I'm realizing I had more time to do these things when I was working full time, not that I'd trade this new job for anything, of course. =)

Brynn is sleeping, and of course the moment I sit down to get in a quick blog post...I hear her fidgeting up there...hmm.

Quiet again. Good girl.

Here are some favorite pictures form the last few days- Brynn will be 2 months old on Wednesday and we can hardly believe it. She is getting bigger each day and my new favorite thing about her is the big smile I get whenever I get her after a nap or peek into her car seat while running errands. It's like the sweetest little "hi" a mama could ask for.

Well, that little stinker is grunting up a storm up there, so that's my cue to rescue her...guess the bathrooms will have to wait a while!






3 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Aaahh yes... the moment you sit down is inevitabley (sp? - momma brain!) the moment a child decides to need something... I guess I had better get up now & do something productive! :)

Laura and David said...

I LOVE your blog....just wanted you to know it warms my little heart~!

Stefanie said...

beautiful pictures!!!