Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This man...


Tonight when I got home, I was greeted by these beautiful roses (which smell fabulous!) and a sweet card in which Mark declares his love and pride for me and all I've accomplished in the last year with grad school and getting a job. I know that I've worked hard, but Mark has been supportive throughout having less time with me, giving up a double income for a while, and dealing with me being super stressed out. I can't believe it's all behind me now, and I do think about the fact that I'm finally done with school often...I reminisce about the crazy year and a half of working full time, then attending classes EVERY weekend and wonder how we're still married...

I love this man with all my heart, and I feel so blessed to have a husband that showers me with gestures of love on ordinary days. I mean, c'mon...look at that face! :)


1 comment:

Song said...

Robin, thanks so much for your comment on my blog - how did you find me?!?! I haven't seen you in like three years or something! It's so cool to stay connected. God has blessed both of us with awesome, romantical husbands it looks like :). Be blessed, my dear, and I look forward to reading up on how you are doing on your blog. Love you!