Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Our first holiday season in our new-old house is here and I can't believe we've been living here for 6 months already! The time has gone by so quickly, and we're so thankful for this beautiful place to call home. I love the big picture windows in the front. I spend a lot of time (right now, in fact!) sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee, looking out the window and enjoying the view.

We're really hoping to remodel the main floor of the house next summer...I'll post before pictures at some point...everything is in great shape, but...well, let's be honest, the decor of this house is best suited for a 1970's fondue par-tay! Even with the orange carpet, pink carpet, teal carpet, booger-green carpet, (yes, I'm still going) carpet that looks like tile, tile that looks like linoleum trying to look like marble, and linoleum trying to look like marble that really just looks stained, I still LOVE this house and love coming home to it. Even with the very small changes we've made so far, this place is looking more like "us" everyday. Anybody for fondue?

No comments: