Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snowman adventures!





These are a couple weeks old, but I just had to post them...here's the story: My brother Aaron was visiting and the three of us were watching a movie when it started to snow. We turned all the lights off and just watched it fall so peacefully...beautiful. Well, before long, we were once again engrossed in whatever movie we were watching (must have been good, huh?) and Mark disappeared. I heard the front door open and close and Aaron said, "Look outside!". There was Mark, in a t-shirt, sweats, and snow gloves, frantically moving around the front lawn trying to build a snowman. Well, I couldn't just let my honey work so hard all by himself, so I joined him...WITH a coat...and I brought him one too. :-)

We had so much fun and I even built my own snowman all by myself! (Ahem, notice in the pictures that MY snowman is the one with the front door in the background, it's a bit smaller than Mark's.)

No comments: