Sunday, December 30, 2007

Things go back where they belong

If you remember one of my posts a week ago, you probably remember a picture similar to this, but with a giant refrigerator next to the tree. After we took out the ugly kitchen cabinets, we FINALLY got the fridge out of the living room! This is the area first seen when walking into our home, so I'm so excited to have it back to normal...I really don't want to take our tree down, because it's been so pretty and still smells great (we got it Thanksgiving weekend!) but as much as I love putting up the Christmas decorations and the tree, I do love taking everything down, doing a thorough cleaning job in the house, and starting fresh for the new year. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season as much as my family did and are ready for a 2008 that is full of new adventures and unexpected blessings!

No comments: