Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boys will be boys...

So, do any other blogger wives out there have to share their hubbies with video games like I do? Hmm...so many of you have kids, so I kinda doubt it. Where's my support group?! Today was a very important day in our home...Grand Theft Auto 4 just came out and Mark, my brother, and our good friend Branden came over to share in the glory of the first play together. Even though this is such a violent, not-ok-for-kids kind of game (luckily, we have none yet!) I have to say, watching the bonding between these boys is pretty fun. They are so excited about playing this game together that it helps me to forgive the hours they play, the language that streams from their mouths when it is on, and the really gross snacks they choose to devour while basking in this other world. Sigh.

*This is my 3rd post today- check below for more!*





No comments: