Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A couple things...

1. I will hopefully have really exciting news on the job-front very soon!

2. I am going to be walking in my graduate commencement this weekend! Yay! I'm so excited! Even though I officially graduated in December, actually walking across the stage will feel so good!

3. Thanks to many people, including blogger friend C, I signed up for the Grocery Game today. Even though it's only me and the hubby at this point, I love to cook and entertain, and eat organically as much as possible...so we spend probably at least $100 a week on groceries. I wasn't convinced that this would help me save money on the things we like to eat, but I just got my first list today, and it's full of organic items, fresh produce and meat! So we'll see! I won't shop til Sunday, so I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What's the grocery game? I want to know more :)

Sara said...

What postition(s) are you applying for?

J Yo said...

Seriously...if you can figure out the grocery game, let me know. C has already filled me in twice and I'm still confused... :)