Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pay It Forward!


I got this idea from a stranger's blog, and I just love it! The first THREE people to comment on this post will receive a little handmade something from me- the only catch is that you have to be willing to pay it forward in some way!

*UPDATED* You don't have to pay it forward in the same way I am! Just promise to do something nice for someone else at some point in the next 365 days! =)

I have lots of fun things to update on (including my new sewing machine- C, it was a GREAT deal and super easy to use for a beginner like me!), but I can't find my camera battery to take pictures of them...hmm...so I thought it would be a great time to post this challenge instead!

So c'mon now, don't be shy...you don't have to be a blogger to leave a comment. I'll announce the winners as soon as the posts start coming in!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

yay! I'm the first to comment so far! So, what do you have in mind by "paying it forward"? Do we need to pass on the homemade item or do you just mean then we need to do something similar on our blog?
BTW: we should hang out sometime once you're done for the summer!

cacfus said...

Oh man - sounds like fun! Buuut, I don't think I will be able to send out gifts any time soon... How long before we have to pay it forward? I am taking a sewing class in July...

Krista said...

ok, ok, I'll leave a comment...robin, i've been looking at your blog and seeing what you guys are doing ever since I found you on christy's blog (talking about them having kara and dusty over for desert)...alas I don't have a blog yet. But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one my age who uses a sewing maching on occasion!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that you are really pretty! :)