Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just checking in...

I have to just pop out of the pile of sweats and blankets and kleenex I've been under for the last 5 days to give a "shout out" to my fabulous husband. I've been so sick and feeling really guilty about not being at work, and he has taken such good care of me. He has picked up dinner, groceries and is so sweet when I ask him to bring me more kleenex, more nose spray, more cranberry juice (there...that should enlighten you as to ALL my ailments). I have to stop myself sometimes to be thankful- even for sick days. I'm lucky enough to be able to call in sick to work, lucky to be able to just take care of myself and no one else for a few days. I know in the future with kids and such, this will be harder and more stressful...but for now, I think it's very possible to be positive in this state. Okay, off to take a nap. *sniff, cough, sniff*

No comments: