Saturday, May 10, 2008

An ode to some of the raddest moms out there...



To my mama: You are the most fun, loving, and kind mom a gal could ask for. Your vitality and love for "doing things" :) energizes me.  I love to laugh with you. I'm so glad that we have so many things in common- I love hanging out with you! Thank you for always being present in my life and loving me in the way that only a mom can!






Susan: Your creativity inspires me. I love coming over to see what new project you've been working on. You raised an incredible son that I now gladly call my husband. He is is loving and attentive- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :) Thank you for welcoming me into your family!

Auntie Vicki: You are so fun. When I think of you, I can hear your laugh in my head- it's contagious! You have raised two great kids who are on their way! I love your emails and phone calls- they encourage me and brighten my day...our relationship is a special one to me!





Auntie Cindy (with an "I"): I love that you let me play with your hair and makeup, trusting that I won't make you look like Cher...or that crazy TV evangelist lady. You are such a strong woman and have given so much of yourself to raise great children. I respect you so very much for that and I love spending time with you.

Auntie Jessi: You're the best! You are SO fun and always make me laugh. Thank you for always being so encouraging and wanting to know what's going on in my life. Oh yea, and thanks for letting me drive your Maxima to learn how to drive a stick...I'm still not very good. :)


Toni: Your spirit is strong and and is such a present force in my life and so many others. Your love for life and people is something I aspire to everyday. Though you call another place home now, you gave your all as you lived and you will always be in my heart. We miss you.

Tisa: You are my friend, my sister...but also a wonderful mother with your boys. You've always had a "get up and go" way about you, and I love that. I love that we both need lattes at about 2pm, and that I can come to you and be who I truly am. You are loved.


No comments: